Tuesday, September 16, 2008

little lego lady and spring time fabrics


See this little lego lady? See the tiny little pink and green discs squished between her red top and the red belt on her pink pants? Well they are her boobies. Or so Lottie tells me. They are apparently just like mine, squished up and only just making it above my waistline. If you stand her side on you might not even know they were there. I guess that is kind of like me too.

I do like the little pink clip in her hair. At least she is trying to look her best.



And look at this yummy pile of spring time fabrics I found on my doorstep today. I think it is time to start sewing some dresses!

11 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

How did you get to find gorgeous fabrics on your doorstep? All I found was some leaves and a snail. Wanna trade?

Little Munchkins said...

I had a laugh at that Lego story. Isn't it hilarious what the little ones say??

Helen said...

LOL Ingrid! I thought that Lego Lady looked like you! Milly told me today she wants Lego for her birthday. Great, I thought, more to vacum up when its left on the floor. :)

Jodie said...

What I wouldn't give for some can't-even-see-from-the-side lego boobies!

Katanya said...

rofl at the lego boobies!

Brissmiths said...

Gorgeous fabrics. Can't wait to see your summer creations. Susan

Shannon said...

LOL @ the lego lady. I think she's pretty - I do especially love the clip in her hair. Love the fabrics too, mmmmm devine!

Gillian aka Silly Gilly said...

I'm positively drooling over the top and bottom fabrics. Very late fifties niceties. Where did you get it?

Lisa said...

Those fabrics are beautiful and I love the lego lady. Such attention to detail.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

WOW! Can't wait to see your creations, I've been making dresses too, a couple on the blog. I do take a crap photo though, so be warned! I'm going to make a couple of pinnis, and then that's Summer done, I really like making pinnis, and they always work out so well!

muralimanohar said...

Lol...love the lego lady! How funny it's a portrait of you, rofl!