Saturday, September 06, 2008

over the pink

I am finally over the pink. It was sweet and cheery while it lasted but I have decided to go all fresh and clean for springtime. I am not too keen on the new banner though. What do you think?
Perhaps I need something a bit less cutesy (not that I dont love cute, I am definitely a cute loving gal) but this is a grown up crafty type blog after all.

If you still want to be in the running for the vintage patterns I am giving away then hurry on down and leave a comment here. I am drawing a name on Monday morning. I cant get over the super response. Maybe I should give patterns away more often.

8 comments:

Jodie said...

I love the white background - it makes it so easy to read.
The banner is cute, but it still looks like a grown-up blog. I should know after all I am a grown-up!

Kirsty said...

It looks just lovely!

Blossom said...

I think your banner should be all about you and what 'is' you!!! Although I don't officially 'know' you, it seems to me that your banner is spot on!!!

And I have to say, I'm really enjoying your vintage posts!!! You have some BEAUTIFUL vintage pieces.

Jennifer said...

I like the white background, makes for easy reading.

Total excitement here, about the vintage patterns, they look beautiful.

Claire said...

Ingrid - I love the banner - it is gorgeous, but I think I am probably a little girl at heart still!
As for the vintage patterns - they truely are beautiful - if only I had a long lean figure to look as stunning as they do! So very generous of you to be giving them away!

Kylie said...

Oh wow - wonder if you hit 100 before the morning is out. Love the new banner -

Louise said...

I LOVE the new banner and white background. All gorgeous as usual!

Bird Bath said...

very nice! It's grown up - but playful :)