Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's play tag-a-long

I have been tagged twice! Naomi from pink licorice has tagged me for six random things and Tamara from 1/4 of an inch (I am loving that blog name too by the way) has tagged me for 11 things.

So here goes

Six random things

The rules are simple:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write Six Random Things about yourself.
Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1 - I am lazy. Incredibly lazy. I dream about days spent in bed doing nothing but reading a good book.

2 - I hate housework. This is obviously closely linked to fact #1

3 - I was a child model. I did the odd commercial and even did a few fashion parades at local shopping centres.

4 - My mother always wanted me to be a dentist, but I hate brushing my teeth so I couldnt see it as a viable career option.

5 - Sometimes when I am hanging out with my best girlfriends I laugh so hard I snort. Yes, like a pig. They think it is hilarious which makes me laugh more and snort more. I never snort when laughing with other people which leads me to believe it is their expectation of me snorting which makes me snort. Who knows. But the the fact remains that I snort.

6 - My feet are in desperate need of a pedicure. I might even head off to the podiatrist for a good scraping. I know you all really wanted to know that one!


eleven things

1. Clothes shop: This is a hard one. I really hate clothes shopping at the moment because I am a fatty. I worked for years in the fashion industry and I think I rebelled against all the pressure to look perfect, so now I wander around mostly in daggy sweats, old jeans or handmade skirts.

2. Furniture shop: Antique shops or thrift stores for wonderful quirky pieces and ikea for kid friendly basics.

3. Sweet: good dark chocolate. Even better if it has a hint of chilli or orange

4. City: I am a Sydney gal but I LOVE Melbourne

5. Drink: gin and tonic or peach iced tea

6. Music: Dean Martin

7. TV Series: Project Runway

8. Film: The long hot summer (because I watched it last week and I loved Paul Newman)

9. Workout: See fact#1 in the six random things above

10. Pastries: I prefer cake but do enjoy a good pigs ear

11. Coffee: fresh ground and brewed at home, skim milk with 1 sugar.

Most of the above answers change from day to day. Next week I will probably be listening to French Pop while eating smarties and sipping on a glass of red wine.

I am not going to tag anyone, but if you are reading this and feel like joining in, then consider yourself tagged (let me know so I can add a link to your blog).

5 comments:

JustJess said...

Snap on the drinks Ingrid! Peach Iced Tea or G and T for me too... Also lazy, also home-brewed coffee, also a fatty, also hate housework, also love dark choc esp orange... OK scary now... Have never seen PR though - no Foxtel!

Cass said...

Snap on the lazy and hate housework, but then you've seen my house so you know that. I could stay in bed all day with a good book too! I might have to tag myself when I run out of things to say in Blogtober, I'll let you know!

Tamara said...

Reading your responses made me smile...just wanted you to know that:)

AnastasiaC said...

i think we're all kinda lazy...i dont know anyone who loves to excercise! if they do, then thats their problem hey?

Naomi said...

Thanks for playing along :) Love getting a 'small peek' into others lives