Thursday, October 23, 2008

meet Jeanie


Jeanie arrived at our house a few weeks ago. She likes strawberry jam, playing dress ups and chattering a lot. She is Lotties new best friend. At first she wasn't too keen on having to share a room with a small boy, but once we made her a new nightie she agreed it wasn't so bad after all.



The main problem with Jeanie is that she can never decide what to wear so she has to change clothes a lot. And I mean a LOT.


But we are thrilled to have her. She has been very kind and sweet to Lottie and has promised to hold her hand and be brave when they both head off to hospital in a few weeks for their operations. Nothing is quite as scary when you have a special friend with you.
Oh and she wants me to tell Jodie that she is having lots of fun and thank you for packing so many clothes.

Thanks for all the sweet words about fly. It is almost finished but I am not giving any more away until it has arrived and is unpacked at its new home.


15 comments:

Kylie said...

Cute Cute Cute - I hope that they both fair well at the hospital - Two girls in glasses are sure to get lots of attention.

CurlyPops said...

Oh Jeanie is so cute...I can't believe she even has her own handbag. I'd really like her little red riding hood cape and her green cardi too. I wonder if I could find them in my size?

Brenda said...

That is one fantastic doll!
Love her wardrobe.

Trine said...

Jeanie is a delight. No wonder she wants to change so much with such a wonderful wardrobe :)

Gillian aka Silly Gilly said...

I must say I lurve Jeanie's pillowcase. She must take that with her for their hospital stay. Will cheer up anyone, sleeping on that loveliness!

Ellie said...

Could I borrow Jeanies green cardie.

Super cute.

Amber said...

Oh god...she is divine. She is better dressed than me.
One funky little dolly...my god my little girl would love her.
Cute post...
xx

Jodie said...

Hello Jeanie. She looks so happy (I knew she would be). I hope she is very helpful and brave when the time comes for the hospital.

Cass said...

As you know I love Jeanie and I can't wait to meet her in real life. I might even be able to bring some friends round to play after christmas

Cascade Lily said...

So cute! Has Lottie asked for a matching cape and bag yet?

Heleen said...

Oh my, she is adorable!!!

Gina said...

She is so cute, reminds of me of misses beasley!

Linda said...

Jeanie is sooo adorable! just love her!!!! Her clothes are adorable!! Jodie is so clever!

tigerfilly said...

I love her, she is just so chic, what a fantastic dolly!

knitsational said...

Oh my, she is just about the sweetest doll ever. I love those little blue glasses!