Tuesday, November 18, 2008

lino love


Look at this sweet birdie loveliness! I bought this from the super clever gal who is lino creative. Check out more of her fabulous creations here and here. She was the stall next to us at the market on Sunday and I recognised her work from etsy. Imagine my delight at snaffling up this print, framed and all. It is perfect!


And a little update about Alisa, who I mentioned in my last post, she has started a blog! Check it out here. I think I forgot to mention what a super sweet gal she is, but she is, really, just super super sweet. It was lovely to meet you Alisa and I am so glad you now have a blog so I can check out all your lovely things.

7 comments:

Sarahau said...

Wow this is beautiful! im jealous!

Little Munchkins said...

OMG, that print to TDF! I think I must get myself one.

Suz said...

That's lovely! Really really lovely.

jodi said...

love the lino print!

Jo said...

That is lovely. I am jealous too!

AnastasiaC said...

gorgeous!!
so glad to hear the market went well for you gals!!! yeahhh!

lino creative said...

I don't think I introduced myself by name at the markets...its Sandy, hello :) I am the artist behind lino creative. Just thought Id let you know Im enjoying reading your blog :)
and thanks everyone for the nice comments about my print!