Thursday, November 13, 2008

off to market


Sunday is Market Day! If you are in Sydney come along and say hello. I will be sharing a stall with Cass from Snailblazer and we would love to meet you!

It is being held at St Ignatius College, Riverview, Tambourine Bay Road, Lane Cove. It is a morning market only and will be all finished by 1pm, so a good excuse to get up early. If you spend $20 or more on Lottielulu goodies and tell me that you are a blog reader, I will pop a little extra something in your bag.
And there will be lots of wonderful things to see, just check out some of the stallholders here. I can tell that I am going to be very tempted to make a big dent in my Christmas shopping.

11 comments:

Cathy said...

It all looks beautiful - wish I could see your stuff in Melbourne! Good Luck and sell heaps!

Amanda said...

Ah, I would love to meet you both, what a shame I live over here in Perth! PS your blog only allows me to link to your blogger blog and not my current wordpress one. My current one is http://blogs.oddsocks.net/ahunt (Amanda from Polyclarific)

CurlyPops said...

Oooh I wish I was in Sydney to coma along and visit. I love morning markets...lots of beautiful fresh air.

Gillian aka Silly Gilly said...

Have a fantabulous time! I'm off to market too, this Sunday, with my friend to share a stall. Hope it's nice and sunny for you and that the sale fairy visits lots. :)

Jodie said...

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Astrid said...

I'm afraid, I'm not going to be anywhere near Sydney on Sunday - however, I love your stuff! Lucky those who can stop by! :)

potty mouth mama said...

I am coming! I can't wait to shop, shop, shop! Your pieces look divine.. EEEK!

beeware said...

All the best Ingrid! I was hoping to be there but mixed up Sat & Sun...it sounds beautiful.

Corrie said...

good luck! we move house tomorrow so I'm not there and hubby would absolutely kill me for leaving the house when there is so much work

good luck and tell us all about it

Corrie:)

AnastasiaC said...

i hope the day went super well for you both!!!

celia said...

I hope you had a good day at the market today. I didn't make it, unfortunately.