Monday, December 01, 2008

Sunday Stash

A day late, I know. But I rarely get a chance to blog on weekends, so sunday stash on monday is the best I can do.



This week I am sharing my oh so fresh and lovely collection from Heather Baileys Pop Garden range. I bought some from here and then after the Aus dollar dropped I bought a little more from here. These are out sitting on my ironing board at the moment as I am thinking they may be the perfect fabrics for Lotties Christmas dress this year. What do you think?


Check out the other stashers here and also the new flickr group. Thanks again to Tamara for hosting all the stashing fun.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I thought oh so fresh and pretty before I even read your comments, so I agree - definitely fresh! I think they'd make a lovely summery dress.

Cathy said...

I love that range of fabrics - I think a dress for Lottie would be just perfect!.

Little Munchkins said...

What do I think? I think I would like those fabrics too! No, I know I would love those fabrics too. If only the Aussie dollar will pick up but I don't see that happening in the near future :(

Natalie said...

oooh they are so pretty, I think they would make a gorgeous dress!

1/4 of an inch said...

If only I had girls...this stash is so fresh and pretty...Tam xo