Saturday, January 03, 2009

holiday time



Great retro!, originally uploaded by geby.

I am slack. I miss my blog. I miss checking bloglines. But I am feeling a bit like I have been hit by a bus. I have no motivation to sew, to read, to blogsurf or do anything that even remotely requires brain energy of any kind. I am sorry. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Thank you for stopping by and listening to my blathering on in 2008. It has been lovely to have you and every little comment is super dooper appreciated.

We are off down the coast tomorrow for a week or so. Hopefully I will come home all fresh and rejuvenated. I may even eventually get around to blogging the Christmas dress I made Lottie this year.

9 comments:

Gillian aka Silly Gilly said...

Love the photo! So 50's!
Have a great trip. Relax and forget about us all!!

Car said...

Oooh Now a holiday in that van and car would be the ultimate in relaxation :)

Have fun & look forward to your return to the blogging world soon

Kylie said...

Just had to say I love the photo. Have a great time away, hope you return rested and rejuvenated.

Summerset said...

That is a great photo! Have a great time next week and relax.

Sarah C said...

Enjoy your holiday down the coast. Relax and feel like there is nothing to do.
Your blog has been enjoyable to read, look forward to reading more when the time is right :)

Helen said...

Ahhhh Ingrid, we have just come back from 2 weeks away..... so nice to have net access again! Hope your out of your blogging slump soon. x

Loz and Dinny said...

know just how you feel ... hope the zing returns

Lisa @ The Hem Line said...

Ingrid~
To help you get back in the blogging spirit, I have tagged to you do the FIVE THINGS quiz. Visit my blog to get the list.

It's fun!

AnastasiaC said...

i was the same way - hope i can get into the blogging spirit but we're off to QLD tommorow - cant wait!!