Friday, January 16, 2009

home again

Well we are home again after lots of long days at the beach, books in a pile all read, crazy rides at the local fair and a mountain of fresh oysters and squid washed down each night with cider and beer.







Thank you for all the encouraging words to get me through my slump. I am hoping that 2009 will bring back my crafty/sewing mojo. I know it will be a year full of new beginnings with Lottie off to school, mister monster at kinder 3 days a week and me maybe on the lookout for a part time job. So I hope you will all pop back often and I promise to lift my game on the blogging front by posting more frequently and visiting all my blogging friends more regularly.

12 comments:

Corrie said...

looks like you had a lovely time! we'd love to see you over our way if you're still local for some afternoon tea!!!!!! all in the spirit of motivation of course!

Corrie;)

Andrea said...

Welcome back Ingrid.

Leah said...

does look like a lovely holiday :) lots of change for me this year too - you'd think more time would mean more creativity, wouldn't you?

Cathy said...

Welcome Back Ingrid. Your photos are lovely. Glad you feeling better!

Tamara said...

Welcome back gorgeous. Glad you are rested.

I have felt a little overblogged at times throughout the last year. I think part of it is that two year itch of such, my blogaversary is in a month or so. Two years is a long time to keep this kind of commitment, for me at least.

Cheers
Tamara

Amber said...

welcome home...you look like you had some real fun in the sun.
xxx

Heleen said...

looks like having a great time!
lovely pictures!

Miss Muggins said...

what an incredible beach - looks like a quiet, peaceful place to play. Give yourself some time to adjust to the changes that are happening-everything will sort itself out if you allow it to.

Helen said...

Welcome back Ingrid. Your plans for the year sound just like mine. :)

Sarah said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I hope you have an enjoyable vacation!

tigerfilly said...

Your holiday looks fab Ingrid but I'm waiting for photos of the Christmas dress LOL...

Melodie said...

I am in love with your handmade stuff and totally inspired by your blog! Thank you!