Tuesday, April 21, 2009

will it ever be finished?

I don't know.



I feel like this project has been dragging on forever. I am trying my best but I don't love these fabrics at all. It sure is hard to get motivated when you are not feeling the fabric love. The only thing keeping me going is seeing Lotties eyes light up each time I pull it all out. Plus we are having a bedroom shuffle soon to make room for the baby and I think it would be a nice room warming present if the quilt was done in time.

I have a couple of months.

Wish me luck.




11 comments:

Beach Vintage said...

oh my, keep going, keep going! It's beautiful.

Em said...

Keep going, keep going, I want to see the top finished.

Little Munchkins said...

I think it is going to be beautiful. I am also about to start on a quilt - maybe we can spur each other on!

Helen said...

It will be stunning when done Ingrid! If you want to ship it West.... let me know!

mama mogantosh said...

Hi Ingrid, It's pretty! Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming... Thought I would let you know of Leighs lovely blog - she's in NY and is also pregnant, so you might really connect to it, if you don't know it already. It's called Marvellous Kiddo.

Hope you're well,

Rachael

Jetta's Nest said...

It will look great when it's all done and hey, if Lottie likes it then I guess you gotta keep going :) Hope you're feeling well :)

Summerset said...

Good luck! I've said that many times about some of my projects.

Ellie said...

Must be the pregnancy hormones because it looks divine to me.

Kylie said...

Keep on going on! Good luck - It will make a lovely room welcoming present. We are on the move again at the end of the year and was thinking that I quilt for both the kids new rooms would be nice - maybe I am biting off more than I can chew!

Tracey Petersen said...

I think it looks lovely. Focus on the quilt rather than the fabrics. You'll get there.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

I have a quilt that just needs to be backed, it's taking years and years ....