Saturday, June 27, 2009

drumroll please.......


.................and the winner is Tania!


I have given up on the random number thinga-ma-jig. Drawing an actual name out of a pretty bowl is much more my style. Pity there is no picture of the pretty bowl. My camera is no longer on speaking terms with my computer but as soon as they sort out their differences I will post the photographic evidence of Tania being the lucky gal.

Sorry the draw is a little late. I have been feeling a bit unwell the past few days and spent last night in hospital. Baby is fine and I am allowed home on rest and medication. A good excuse not to do any housework I say.

10 comments:

Tania said...

I LOVE SURPRISES! I was just popping by for a visit and lookee here I am a winner-er! Thank you for making my day!

On to more serious things...housework is so NOT allowed. You must relegate someone to grape peeling (and all the rest) duty immediately. Hope you are feeling much better super speedily.

Belinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda said...

That was me that deleted. I said call me if you did anything. But it was meant to read. Call me if you need anything or if you want to chat.

Take care Missy. I'll be thinking of you xx

sophie said...

so sorry you haven't been well, please let me know if I can help at all.

Fran said...

You were missed today at the Craftroom get together, so glad to hear they've let you go home. Keep those feet up (for a few more weeks at least). Fingers crossed for you and bub.

Cass said...

Glad you are home. We missed you today. Let me know if you need anything or feel like a chat

Natalie said...

So sorry to hear that you haven't been well. Rest up and hope that you are feeling much better soon! Congrats to Tania too

Sheridan said...

Thinking of you and hope you can get some rest and keep that baby cosy for a bit longer.

Mama Mogantosh said...

Hi Ingrid,

Hope the baby-cooking is going well.

Just a quick one to update you on the magazine story I interviewed you for some time ago - the mag has folded! At least they paid up before they went under...but article shall not see print.

Thanks anyway for your input,

Take care,

Rachael

Heleen said...

Lucky Tania! hope all is well.