Friday, June 05, 2009

the greatest swap ever


On the weekend Cass hand delivered my package from the wonderful crafty swap she ran on her blog. I have to say this was one of my favourite swaps ever! Each person made ten items which get swapped among a group of 11, so each participant gets ten wonderful handmade items back.


Here is my loot. Each and every item is just wonderful. I am thrilled to bits with all my goodies, thank you crafty ladies.


1.washcloth from Kylie 2. sock owl from Clair
3. soap from Allison 4. apron from Claire
5. fabric basket from Adds 6. project bag from Carolyn
7. button brooch and flower clip from Karen 8. patchwork mini scarf from Cass
9. beanie from Meika 10. denim wristlet from Cindy

As my part of the swap I sent off these. I used the scrappy loyalty card wallet tutorial from A Spoonful of sugar but I was much too lazy to sew up all those little scraps so I just used vintage linens and buttons to pretty them up. I have an extra wallet left over so pop back next week and I will do a little giveaway.


10 comments:

Liam's Mummy said...

I think it might have been the best swap ever too.

What wonderful parcels of crafty goodness you guys all made!

Tania said...

Ah! Middle of the year Christmas at your house too! I'm already looking forward to the next one...

Leah (mummy made it) said...

Yeah, I am def entering that giveaway. And checking out the link to the tutorial!

Sara said...

What a great assortment of beautiful items! I would have joined the swap, but was too busy at the time. So I will definitely be waiting for your giveaway!

Beach Vintage said...

How lovely this all is. And to get these all mailed to you. Like Xmas.

Sherrin said...

Wow! That was a great swap! Nice pressies on both sides of the swap.

(PMSL - your word verification is 'suckless' hehe.)

koralee said...

How much fun it that!!! Swapping is a great idea....you got some awesome goodies you lucky girl...your sweet little wallets are adorable!

Kylie said...

I agree - the best swap ever - thanks the the little wallet - it is already in my bag and is housing my spotlight card!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What lovely swap goodies - nothing like some handmade goodness to brighten your day!

Rachel said...

They are really cute. I love the fabrics you've used.