Friday, August 21, 2009

hello birdie


The sweet and generous Cass gave this bag to me just before Kitty was born and boy oh boy has it come in handy (especially as I was so unprepared I didn't even have a cot set up for Kitty let alone a baby bag). It is not really a baby bag though it is a birdie bag and just the perfect size for everyday. I love it so much and have already had comments from strangers when I take it out and about. Thank you so much Cass. I think you better get sewing and make some more of these. Every girl needs a birdie bag!

5 comments:

One Flew Over said...

So eye catching and the nicest 'baby' birdie bag around!

erica said...

I agree! This girl needs a birdie bag....That is adorable!

Liam's Mummy said...

That is a beautiful bag. I'm not surprised you are getting comments from strangers.

Cass said...

So glad you like it. Great photo too.

Cascade Lily said...

I love it! Cass has a real talent for fabric selection...not to mention bagmaking!