Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh My!!!



I am spolit. On Friday this lovely lady popped by and she was laden with handmade goodies from some of my lovely blogging sewing friends. Everything you see here was made especially to welcome Kitty and I am truly overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of such a wonderful community of gals.


Thank you so much Sara, Novy, Jade, Anna, Amanda, Sophie, Belinda, Rachel, Tamara, Fran, Fiona, Marina, Carmel, Tania, Amelia and Leah. And an especially big thank you to Belinda and Cass for organising it all. I am blessed to have such a bunch of amazingly talented and kind women in my life.







You can head over to my flickr to see who made each item. I couldn't figure out a way of doing it on here.

12 comments:

One Flew Over said...

oh WOW!! You lucky lady and a luckier little Kitty. Enjoy ALL that goodness x

Leah said...

Hope you and Kitty enjoy the treasures :) Happy baby shower :)

Tania said...

Yay to bloggy baby shower treasures. It almost looks like everyone co-ordinated colours!

Little Munchkins said...

Hope you like the dress :)

I remembered that you have that jungle print and that you liked it so I decided to use that.

Enjoy your baby shower goodies!

Cass said...

Looks like you got some lovely things to welcome Kitty

Corrie said...

oops I didn't make the deadline!!!!!!! I'll get something off to you too!

doesn't it all look just so lovely!

Corrie:)

Helen said...

I didn't make the deadline either!!! A package is on its way to you as I type! Looks like a lovely stash of goodies!

sophie said...

It all looks so lovely! Can't wait to meet the little one.

Cascade Lily said...

Lucky you! Lucky Kitty! I must have been off in lala land as I missed this!

Duyvken said...

It all looks beautiful and we did manage to colour coordinate didn't we? So funny! I am pleased that Kitty has lots of special things that aren't hand-me-downs and that you enjoyed the delight of a cyber shower from all of us who read and love your blog.
Now, what I really wanted to give you was a good night sleep but you'll have to stitch that up on your own.
A

Beach Vintage said...

What such beautiful and amazing things here.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

WOW Ingrid, it's all absolutely gorgeous, perfect for your lovely little girl!