Friday, January 22, 2010

Poor Sally

Poor Sally Singer, sitting in a corner. She rattled and groaned when I was finishing the cushions back in November and I have been meaning to take her to the sewing machine doctor, but I somehow just forgot about her. Then I spotted her this morning, sitting under her dusty cover, waiting patiently to be fixed and my heart just about broke. She is only a sewing machine, but I love her to bits. I am sorry Sally. Mr Big will be taking you to the sewing centre next week and hopefully you will come home good as new .

4 comments:

Em said...

Regards to Miss Sally from her distance relative Miss So Sew, she too is in need of a check up! But she stays in good humour and always leaves me in stiches!! hehehe

Rach said...

That reminds me that my old girl needs a service. I try and do the best I can btu I think she needs the professionals this time! x

Posie Patchwork said...

Ah, see i LOVE January sewing as i take all my machines, industrial, sewing & overlockers to the service centre in November/ December for check ups as i've pretty much finished my market mass production. It's a relay, they don't all go together or i'd be stranded. I was just using my back up machine last week thinking how beautifully she's running, expensive service including new plates & strict instructions to not use metal bobbins as they magnetise the plate?? Love Posie

Rachelle said...

i love my sewing machine, i've had it since i was a teenager. unfortunately it needs a bit of tlc. i don't think i've ever had it serviced. that's bad isn't it?