Friday, May 07, 2010

kids clothes week



Kids clothes week starts next week over at elsie marley. This has come at the perfect time for me as it seems like ages since I sewed the kids anything. I have cut things out but never seem to get around to putting them together. All you have to do to join in is sew for 1 hour each day for the whole week. It will be exciting to see how much everyone can achieve in that time.
I am going to try and tackle a few winter items, so I don't expect to get more than 2 or three things done. Today I have been looking for inspiration on flickr and sorting through my patterns in preparation. I had hoped to use fabrics all from my stash but I am sadly lacking in winter weight fabrics so will have to head off to Spotlight this weekend for supplies.

Do your kids need some new clothes? Why don't you join in the fun!

4 comments:

naomi said...

I am hoping to join in this one too, might do a bunch of pattern selecting and cutting tonight!
Also, I think my Grace is friends with your daughter at school. She saw her photo on your blog and recognised her. Small world!

AJ said...

I made my first 'kids clothes' today! Blog post later on!

Natalie said...

I think I'll have to join in this one too - all 3 of mine desperately need some new clothes.

Cook Clean Craft said...

I found an old post on Felt Food at Essential Baby with a link to your blog, then saw you were another Kids Clothes Week participant - it's a small blog world! Love the pants and I'm a new follower of your blog!