Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Liberty!


Yay my Liberty of London for Target order arrived today! Sadly most of my order was canceled as the items sold out but I have two sweet little pieces. One for each girl.

I really wanted a few items for myself but decided against it when I discovered the womens wear was a poly blend. Why oh why they would do that I have no idea. Such a shame. I also really really wanted some of the beautiful dinner and glassware but I wasn't brave enough to risk the shipping from the US. And look at the wonderful gumboots over at lulu Carter. If only these were availble here I would snatch them up in an instant and wear them rain, hail or shine!

8 comments:

Belinda said...

I had no idea they shipped to Aus. Lucky you!

Rach said...

Oh well done! Lucky you. I wish Target here got all the cool stuff!

CurlyPops said...

Mmm those pink prints are just lovely!

Miss Amy said...

Very nice colours :)

clare Carter said...

looks gorgeous ingrid : ) Its pretty fab that liberty will ship all the way over here but its also very very dangerous!!

Fran said...

I've been drooling over the Liberty for Target range.........two lucky little girls :)

Peta said...

beautiful!

i have been oggling the us target website. how lucky are they? liberty, orla kiely, dwell studio ... and to think our target is so, so average!

Michele said...

such pretty fabrics!