Wednesday, May 26, 2010

quilt weather


Finally the weather is cold. In fact it seems we have skipped Autumn altogether and fallen straight into winter. I love it! It is raining and cold and lovely and snug indoors. The downside is a baby who is horribly sick, another child going downhill rapidly and me feeling like I have a head full of cotton wool.


But on a cheerier note, it is the perfect weather to start a quilt! These are the fabrics I have chosen to put together a quilt for William. I am fussy cutting the print today in preparation for starting the blocks tomorrow or perhaps later in the week depending on the state of my head.


5 comments:

Cass said...

Looks like great fabrics. Hope you are all feeling better soon

Belinda said...

Hope your feeling better soon. Will miss you this weekend. You need to get yourself organised for the next one

megsie said...

love your colours for William's quilt! Hope bubba is better very soon

Kylie said...

The fabrics look great - hope that you are all on the mend soon - we have seen the head cold show its ugly presents around here.

Mel @ Skye Rocket Sews said...

I'm loving the grey fabric's,can't wait to see the outcome.
Mel.xx