Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Kitty!


Motherhood has changed me. And each of my children have changed me in different ways. Kitty has made me slow down and savour the moments more fully. She has taught me that each and every child comes here with their personality intact and it is my job to nuture them not mould them.


She is my serious baby who takes in the world through wise old eyes sparkling with mischief, sitting back and observing quietly, but stubborn like a little rock that will not be moved no way no how. She is like a little box of secrets and if you are lucky she will smile and let you in to share them with her.


I can't wait to share more of those secrets with her. I know they are wonderful and wise, just like her. I love you my sweet Miss Kitty. I love being your mumma so very very much.

Happy Birthday!


11 comments:

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Kitty - a beautiful post Ingrid:)

Cass said...

A great big Happy Birthday to little Miss Kitty, I'm sure I can see a smile twinkling in those eyese

Karen said...

Happy happy birthday to your little Kitty Ingrid - what a wise and wonderful post this is - such a lovely thing for her to read when she's older - can't wait for picswith the dress on.

ROZ said...

Happy birthday to darling Kitty. Thanks for visting my blog. Could not send you a reply because you do not have an email-reply setting on your blog. However, if interested in making free-pieced letters I suggest Tonya's blog
http://lazygalquilting.blogspot.com

sophie said...

Happy birthday sweet Kitty!

AJ said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!

Bianca said...

Oh those eyes Miss Kitty, those beautful eyes! Happy Birthday little lady, you have a very special Mummy.

Monique said...

Happy Birthday Kitty. My, how you've grown!

Beautiful photo Ingrid.

Rach said...

Beautiful photo of your gorgeous girl. Happy Birthday Miss Kitty.

Helen said...

Happy birthday Kitty! One already!!!

Little Munchkins said...

Happy birthday Kitty!