Wednesday, July 28, 2010

vintage sheet swap


The night before we left for the mountains I realised I was yet to sort out my vintage sheet swap. So in between madly packing I was ironing and cutting and tearing the house apart looking for some prepaid satchels. Then the next morning as we left for the car trip we made a quick stop over at the post box so I could send off my goodies.


Then yesterday morning this lovely bundle of sheets was delivered to my door! Ange packed them up so sweetly like a bouquet of flowers. They look so delightful that I don't even want to undo them.


Thank you so much Ange for organising such a fabulous swap. I know sorting and repacking must have been a mammoth task. You are a wonderful swap mama.

9 comments:

Selina said...

mmm, delicious. I think I see one of my prints in there too! Can't wait until my package gets here!!

melissa said...

Awww, they look beautiful...cant for mine to arrive either!

Xena said...

looks great. some lovely looking prints in there.

Tracey said...

beautiful stuff x bouquets indeed!

ecoMILF said...

Those look amazing. What a lovely swap! xo m.

green tea and red nails said...

yay! they are all so pretty! i cant wait to see what you create :) thanks for stopping by my blog!

KEL xx

greenteaandrednails.blogspot.com

Miss Sew & So said...

they look gorgeous!
melissa ....

Beach Vintage said...

Love your collection of sheets.

Bellgirl said...

Ooh what a lovely looking bundle! I can see a couple of mine in there!