Monday, October 11, 2010

bunting, bunting and more bunting




The countdown is on for our school fair. I have been busily sewing bunting along with lots of other helpful mummies, including this sweet gal. It is repetitive but easy and at least it makes me feel like I am still crafting. This is totally mass produced unfancy non washable type bunting. The kind you make when you need hundreds and hundreds of metres. These bundles are for the lemonade stall, the fairy floss stall and the plaster cast stall. It is pretty easy to guess which is which. Hopefully I will get some better photos on the day when it is all hung and looking pretty.

7 comments:

AJ said...

I love bunting! The pink and blue is pretty!

Kylie said...

They look great - well done - hope the fete is a success.

Chantal said...

Fabulous combinations. The second one is my favourite : )

Belinda said...

Hi there, new follower here! How pretty do they all look. And how lucky is the school to have such clever mummies to put it all together! Look forward to seeing the finished product :)

naomi said...

your such a good mum, they look beautiful!! I should have put my hand up to help out with those too, but got a little lazy.
Cant wait to see them at the markets!

Cass said...

Hey don't forget to send me the date

Duyvken said...

I love bunting, can't believe I've never made any though!