Tuesday, November 02, 2010

take a peek

This is what I have been working on the last few weeks. It is for a little swap I am a taking part in. I can't show it all until it arrives at its new home, which will hopefully be tomorrow. Don't look too closely at the quilting. It was my first ever attempt at free motion quilting and stippling and I need a lot more practice. I do hope the new owner likes it. She is a far better quilter than I am, but a super sweet girl, so I am sure she will be kind.

I love this mish mash of old vintage sheets and think I will have to do something similar for Kitty's room. It just looks so fresh and lovely.





10 comments:

Liam's Mummy said...

It looks gorgeous!

Cass said...

The quilting looks great

Karen said...

I can't wait til these are revealed - every year I look at them in awe - they are always so lovely.

Belinda said...

Those colours are lovely! I am too scared to tackle the free-motion quilting yet...

DiddleDaddleDesigns said...

Looks very pretty to me. What swap is it?
Teresa

Natalie said...

Oooh it looks just lovely, can't wait for the final reveal!

AJ said...

I'm so excited I can't sit still!! I'm sure the new owner will love it! *grin*

Kylie said...

It looks great Ingrid:)

naughty shorts! said...

can't wait to see it - and i would love to join in a swap one day - how do you go about it?

Sally said...

Dreamy delightful!