Wednesday, December 01, 2010

peaches


We spent a lovely few days down the coast last week. After a few days of perfect beach weather the rain set in so we came home early. And I cannot believe that I did not take one single photograph. I packed the camera but seem to have forgotten to take it out.


Oh well you can look at this box of lovely sweet peaches instead. We picked them up at a roadside stand on the way home. I couldn't decide between the peaches or nectarines so the kind man made me up a mixed box with some of each. Oh how I love delicious summer stone fruit. yummy yummy.


Oh and I have to apologise for not being a very good blog visitor lately. I struggled to move everything over to google when bloglines was shutting down and I just never got the hang of it. I suck at dealing with change when it comes to technical stuff. And now I discover that bloglines is still going afterall but it seems that I have over 12,000 feeds to get through, and I just know that is never going to happen. I am going to be brave tonight and click the 'read all' button and start from scratch. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!

Pics of the puppet show to come next week. I am almost finished.

4 comments:

MY SPACE said...

Peaches and nectarines - my favourite! I must get onto bloglines!! Look forward to meeting you at SIT!

Maxabella said...

I just found your blog - I was attracted to your name as my daughter is Lottie and we often call her Lottielulu. It's lovely here, Ingrid. x

lasninastextiles.com said...

My favourite fruit too! Nice bog.

Jacinta said...

Thanks for stopping by this arvo since you're swamped with blog reading!! :) Appreciate it.
Never really eat many peaches myself. When my hubby's grandmother was alive, she hated the skin because it was 'furry' so hubby would tease her by waiting for her to look at him then slowly lick the peach skin. haha.
MODELmumma