Friday, February 04, 2011

hello 2011



Life has been a little crazy lately. What with Christmas, New Year, school holidays, a boy turning 6, school returning and just general craziness, it feels like some days I can barely take a breath.

But I have decided to make 2011 the year to get my house in order and give some love and attention to my little neglected blog. I contemplated signing off here for good and maybe starting fresh over at typepad but I am a creature of habit and am not ready to say goodbye. But I do think I need a revamp here and I need to find my creative spark again to get my little blogging home back to what I want it to be.

To make that happen I will giving myself some little challenges and sewing goals along the way, restarting my vintage pattern give aways, and just trying to get back in the swing of it all.

So stay tuned.....

7 comments:

chaletgirl said...

Welcome back!

mountainwildlife said...

Oh please don't go away for good- I just found you! Possibly its that time of year when lots of us feel a little unmotivated to blog ... I certainly do.
Hopefully you will find your enthusiasm again soon :-)

Mon Alisa Design said...

Nice to have you back Ingrid :)

AJ said...

Hi Ingrid! I've got some fabric comming your way when I get my act togerther!

Karen said...

Glad you're not signing off Ingrid.
I look forward your renewed enthusiasm - it's hard to find the time sometimes! (and the energy!)

Kindermode Blog said...

Greetings from germany!

Posie Patchwork said...

Yay, welcome back. Yes, pretty full on start to the year, we have a high schooler so it's been a big one!! Looking forward to more posts from you, love Posie