Saturday, April 16, 2011

beautiful dresses



Elvira Designs dress from here


Naughty shorts tea dress from here


Polly Pratt dress made the lovely Anna who I met at sew-it-together


old world prom dress by Kelsy Genna available here


tea dresses by soho mode available here


So much vintage inspired loveliness available at the moment. I have a naughty shorts tea dress coming my way made by the very sweet and helpful Bec. I know it is autumn and it will be a while before I can wear such a spring time dress but just having it hanging in my closet will make me smile.

I have also discovered some wonderful etsy shops full of sweet vintage gear for kids, but I will save them for another post.

What lovely goodies have you found lately?

{and a big thank you for all the sweet comments over on Lottie's blog. She is thrilled to bits!}

4 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh i love that midnight water bouquet Amy Butler dress too, i made my daughter's year 6 graduation dress in that same print & all the teachers awarded her "most appropriately dressed tween" which i took very personally as "spot on mum". Love it, she still wears it. I see a future of dress making for my petit girls & never finding age suitable pretty vintage clothing for them, luckily they like my style. Love Posie

m.e (Cathie) said...

what a beautiful selection of dresses, absolutely stunning.
I love Anna's creations and she is so lovely aswell.

happy Sunday to you ♥

polly pratt said...

Thanks for including me with such stunning dresses. i just discovered sohomode the other week and totally fell in love. Lovely to meet you the other week.

Kylie said...

Hello Ingrid
your blog is lovely...I could spend ages looking at all its prettiness...but I'll have to come back to look at more another time as I've promised to make Easter biccies with my daughter and can't put it off any longer.