Thursday, April 21, 2011

little vintage style #1

I am joining in the little vintage style fun over at hart + sew this week.

I was all excited and had a sweet little autumn outfit picked out yesterday to pop on Kitty today, but then we woke up to glorious sunshine, one of the last hot days of the summer season I think. So instead she wore this old favourite. This is a vintage top I picked up in an op-shop somewhere for Lottie when she was small. It is so lovely seeing clothes get passed down through my girls. It will make it even sadder when it no longer fits Kitty.

I love the light in the first photo, it captures the glorious autumn sunshine perfectly.

Come and see more little vintage style kids over here



Kitty wearing thrifted vintage top and old hand-me-down shorts


4 comments:

Tania said...

Very cute clothes and model! I love vintage on kid's. It has a certain innocence that is sadly missing in the mass produced clothes of today.

Stacy said...

she looks so sweet and beautiful in that sunshine! love the top, i am such a sucker for flutter sleeves. thanks for linking up :)

bettina said...

Such a cute model, she really ooozes vintage charm. Love the outfit as always 'gorgeous'.

Corey Moortgat said...

what a sweet top! She's such a cutie! Looks about the same age as my daughter!