Thursday, April 28, 2011

little vintage style #2 + small style


I know you have seen this dress before, but doesn't it look even sweeter when captured so nicely by my friend Bettina? We did a little tea party photo shoot and then Kitty went off to explore the park.
I love this age so much. She is so adorable I could gobble her up, and in this dress she looks even sweeter, just like she is covered in pink frosting!

Bettina has three gorgeous kids, takes fabulous photos and has just started her own blog. I am sure she would love it if you popped over and said hello.

Don't forget to head over to hart + sew to check out more little vintage style.
And even more fun kiddy fashion is happening with small style over at mama loves papa.


dress - vintage from ebay
shoes - clarks sandals
photos by Bettina Kingma


18 comments:

Kylie said...

beautiful snaps, I will definetely check out Bettina's blog.

Fran said...

what a doll! That dress is just perfect on her.

Corey Moortgat said...

Adorable dress, and adorable model!!

Danielle said...

she is beautiful. :)

Danielle said...

she is beautiful. :)

kim rakes said...

beautiful! and didnt you know i am a sucker for swiss dots!? ready to make a plane trip overseas to get my girls and your little lady in swiss dot together ;)

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh, how lovely!

Steph

Morgan said...

That dress is almost as gorgeous as your sweet girl! Love them both! :)

Edith's Closet said...

My grandma was a "Kitty"..I just posted about her the other day actually.

Your Kitty is so darling, and I love her little pink dress. :)

Stacy said...

so cute!

Stacy said...

so cute!

Upstatemamma said...

She is so sweet!! And I just love those sandals too. :)

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I am living in Clarks sandals this summer - I didn't know they made kids' shoes! So sweet. That dress is incredible - and on such a gorgeous little love, too!

Hannah Avery said...

That color pink and those details on that dress are so pretty!

-Hannah

felicia said...

Precious!!! I love those girly vintage dresses! I must find one for August.

Hidden Sisters said...

That dress shot by the slide is darling! It looks like a vintage postcard.

Abra said...

hello, perfect. framers for sure. love that dress. and shoes. and everything!

bettina said...

Thanks Ingrid, will have to do some more modelling soon. b x