Friday, April 22, 2011

small style {more kiddy fashion}

Are you sick of the pictures of Kitty showing off her wardrobe yet? I know two days in a row might be getting a bit much but small style is running over at mama loves papa today and Kitty just happened to be wearing one of my favourite Matilda Jane dresses so I can't resist joining in.




Lottie was in a favourite dress too. This is a moppit dress she wore for Christmas day a few years back. It is getting short but still great for a day at the beach. The kids had a ball playing in the water fountains while we waited for the sushi train to open up. Yep, we were the family waiting at the door for the eleven thirty opening time. The kids were hungry and I was trying to make sure we were home in time for an afternoon nap, which never happened anyway.




After sushi and ice cream the kids had a play in the sand. Check out the size of Kitty's ice cream bib. I love Royal Copenhagen, they think of everything!

8 comments:

Belinda said...

Hehe, we are hoping to get to Bondi tomorrow and will be the first in line for the Sushi Train to open to get home in time for a nap too. I love naps, but I can't wait til they finish one day too. I think we have another 6 months at least....

Jess said...

What a cute dress...loving that ice cream bib. Why don't they all provide those? I may just buy more ice cream!

Have a lovely Easter :)

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh, I love that dress! My Ivy had a similar apron one with some of those fabrics by MJ. And what fun shots!

Steph

TatumW said...

New vistor via mamalovespapa...I <3 that Matilda Jane dress...awesome style and fun colours! looks like you had a glorious day! Tatum xx

expatriababy said...

That Matilda Jane dress is darling and your photos are so summery and wonderful it makes me incredibly envious. It snowed here last weekend. boo.

Hidden Sisters said...

Loving the dresses and sun! We can hardly wait for it here! Adorable pictures!!!

Abra said...

oh, how i love matilda jane! so cute!

Duyvken said...

Kitty!! I still picture her as a tiny newborn sweating it out on that hot craft room day. I can't believe how gig she is!