Friday, May 20, 2011

do you pin?

It feels like I am always the last girl on the block to join in all the fun stuff. But maybe I'm not. Have you discovered pinterest yet? If not, let me know and I will send you an invitation, I think I have five left as it seems that everyone I know is already pinning. A word of warning though, it is a time waster - I have spent hours looking at loveliness and following links - but boy oh boy is it fun!

A big thank you to sweet Kate for helping me join the club.


8 comments:

Kate said...

Always happy to help - isn't it fun!

Kylie said...

I'd better not...too many other things to do...and the last thing I need are more distractions (even fun ones)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I love reading your blog!

I would really like an invite to pinterest! I have heard about it and have been asking around for a invitation but have had no luck. Thank you,
Sally
littlemissmuffet77@hotmail.com

Xena said...

It certainly intreags me. I am yet to join.

little love said...

Yep, I'm on it! I love it, but my annoying laptop doesn't always let me pin! So after a few months on there my boards aren't as full as they oughtta be! I'm littlelove on there! xx

Bianca said...

I'd love to have a look at it Ingrid, I have no idea what it is!

Lotus said...

Just wondering whether you might still have an invite left? I would love love to join.

Jennie said...

What's your Pinterest name? Mine is http://pinterest.com/mrsbeckinsale/