Thursday, May 12, 2011

kitty style

Winter is well and truly here. I dressed Kitty in this outfit yesterday but by mid morning we had added another layer. It is a shame that the majority of Kitty's vintage gear is spring/summer. We will be wearing as much as we can with tights and woollies, but it really just isn't the same. Don't get me wrong - I love winter, it is my favourite season - I just wish I could get my hands on more sweet vintage winter gear. A little sailor coat and bonnet would be nice.





Kitty wears
dress - vintage from mislaidtreasures
pants - fred bare
cardigan - gap


I followed Kim's picnik tutorial today. I still need a little bit of practise getting the levels right, but it is fun to play around. Why not pop over to pearlie pink and see how she does it. It is one of the cutest blogs around with lovely sweet dreamy images to match.

Join in the little vintage style over at hart + sew. While you are there check out the amazing transformation Stacy made re-fashioning a little vintage dress. It is the sweetest!

And of course we are joining in small style too. I wouldn't want to miss the fun over at mama loves papa.

15 comments:

Edith's Closet said...

Oh Kitty, you are just the sweetest little thing!

Tania said...

Such a cute little vintage dress. Looks lovely teamed with the cardi. Gorgeous little model too!

Kylie said...

your little kitty-cat looks as cute as a button...I love her little dress.

AJ said...

That last photo is soo cute! Oh to have little girl things!

Cass said...

I love that last photo

kim rakes said...

LOOOOVE!!!! that outfit and her little expressions are the cutest.

i think i need to modify the second tutorial, it is a bit too close to the first... and i think the first one works out much better and more consistently than the second. not sure though! im going to play today. thanks for mentioning my tutorials too, sweet lady! <3

Muthase said...

Thank you for your nice comment in my blog!
Your daughter and her style is so adorable! Beautiful! The Dress is awesome!

ringmaster said...

cutest girl ever!!!!

Corey Moortgat said...

That third picture is adorable!! What a sweetie!

Suz said...

My, Kitty is gwoing up1 And I love her style;)

Paul & Paula ★ said...

what a cutie!
very lovely pictures with a happy and stylish child :)

Lil Muse Lily said...

she is such a cutie! love that dress

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Love love love! Darling!

Steph

Stacy said...

eek, i love the print! so cute and you styled it perfectly.

Cindy said...

She already knows how to rock an outfit! I too love winter but not the layering of the smalls