Thursday, May 19, 2011

kitty style

How sweet is this jumper! I saw it on etsy and just had to have it. I knew it would only just fit but I couldn't resist. And like I said the other day, vintage winter goodies are sparse in this house, so that was another reason I couldn't say no. I am so glad I did buy it as Kitty has already worn it five or six times and will get a few more wears out of it yet.





spencer - target
jumper - vintage from ivylovesjack
jeans - hand-me-down pumpkin patch
hairbow - ella and kate



Go and join in the linky love over at Stacy's little vintage style, and Morgan's small style.

13 comments:

Tania said...

It's very sweet on her and perhaps you can extend it's wear with a longer sleeve top or skivvy underneath (if you winter get's cold enough that is!) I buy lots of handmade knits for my kids from the op shop.

ringmaster said...

sweet sweet face!

Corey Moortgat said...

Very sweet-I love the pink peaking out from underneath-makes the outfit just a little more feminine!

Stacy said...

i am still squeezing LM into vintage sweaters that technically don't fit, ha! love it :)

expatriababy said...

Oh my, your girl is adorable. What eyes.
The sweater was totally a great buy. So cozy.

felicia said...

I love it! Such a sweet girly look without being overly frilly and pink.

Lil Muse Lily said...

that color looks great on her. she has the most beautiful eyes!

tracy@sellabitmum said...

Oh that sweater is gorgeous.

Danielle said...

Oh that color - my fave on girls and boys. I know I bought something for MM that she can just wear, but it was only $1...uh yeah. ~d.

Abra said...

it is so adorable! i do the same thing with my girls clothes--i end up putting the same thing on them repeatidly because i just love it, why not, ya know. i also love that it doesn't scream pink girl (although i do pink A LOT haha), but has the perfect feminine touch.

Morgan said...

Kitty is such a doll! I love that sweater/jumper. Definitely too cute to pass up! And, the bow in her hair is so sweet!

Bianca said...

I'm so glad it fits, hope it lasts out the winter! It looks so gorgeous on her, she is just beautiful!!

Megsie said...

she is so beautifully sweet Ingrid! love her jumper, it's very very special.