Friday, June 17, 2011

kitty style







Kitty wears
dress worn as a top - gap
jeans - gap
shoes - pediped


This kid really is four seasons in one day - or more like five minutes. We went from the usual serious little face to the head up squashed face grin when I asked for a smile. Then came the giggly natural smile and then the tears. Oh boy, those tears. She feels heartbreak like no other and makes sure everyone knows about it.

This is a favourite gap dress that I picked up second hand last winter and she is wearing it again this winter as a top. The sleeves are just beautiful. I think I am going to have to try and copy them on a mama made dress for next year when this one will no longer fit.

No vintage pics this week so I am skipping little vintage style, but we are joining in the small style fun over at mama loves papa.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Kitty looks adorable! I love her outfit and all of those sweet expressions!

sophie said...

oh my goodness that is Charlotte in the last picture - I have seen that face before! Love the outfit, I would wear that myself.

Liam's Mummy said...

I love the outfit, those sleeves are adorable. Kitty is beautiful :)

Tania said...

Oh, poppet! (that last wobbly lip pic)

On the bright side, she looks as sweet as pie. Not like my raggedy ann (slightly older) version who insists on full art direction of the anklebiter wardrobe. Pffft.

Brianna said...

What a character!!! Love the dress as a top.

Bri