Thursday, June 23, 2011

kitty style

Kitty wore vintage almost every day this week. I had saved a special outfit for today so we could take photos and join in little vintage style but we were in a rush this morning and I couldn't find the tights and then I realised I had lost 15 minutes somewhere and the big kids were late for school. And of course then Kitty decided to join the mayhem by refusing all breakfast options, throwing her shoes out the back door and screaming 'NO' at me very loudly - welcome to the toddler years!

So todays outfit ended up being whatever was on the top of the clean clothes basket, so much for my lovely plans to show of my latest purchase from here. It will have to wait until next week - that is if I can ever find the matching tights.



spencer - marquise
dress - gap
jeans - gap
shoes - converse
hat - kintted by this lovely lady

Anna knitted this lovely hat for Kitty when she was just a little dot of a newborn. This is her third winter in it! I know it is a bit too small now, but it is her favourite and I can't resist getting in a few more wears.

We are linking up with mama loves papa again. Come and see the fun over here.
And thanks for all the sweet words on my hottie cover - they made my day.

14 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Awww that's so adorable! I only wish that outfit came in my size.

expatriababy said...

Tantrums or no, she sure looks cute. And perfectly put together. You'd never know that you had a morning of toddler-induced strife ;-)

Lil Muse Lily said...

aw, she still looks adorable. love the colors of the dress and hat on her. and i love a dress over jeans, a girl after my own heart.

Jessie said...

Super cute! I miss cool mornings, we wake up in tanks and go to bed the same way. HOT in the south :) Adorable hat and I would do the very same thing with it. Wear it out!

Abra said...

so sweet! i do that a lot in the winter too--layer skirts and dresses over jeans! and that hat thing as well--wear it as long as you can. :)

Corey Moortgat said...

I love the smock dress over the jeans- so chic! I'm looking forward to wintertime here, so that I can dress my Avery like that!

Yellow Finch Designs said...

I love the dress paired with jeans!

Tara said...

Love this outfit!! The pairing with the chuck shoes-adorable! I get a lot of the toddler "NO" at my house too.

Tiffany said...

Great outfit!

Stacy said...

oh, i know those days all too often! she certainly looks adorable regardless of temper :)

Naturally Carol said...

She's very cute in that outfit..tears and all! Thanks for visiting..I'm now following you too.

Color Land said...

Lovely outfit, love the hat!
Your little girl looks adorable!

MissShapes said...

What a great outfit, she looks so chic!

Tysie said...

Love hats - how lucky to get sooo much wear out of one! She is a doll (even if she wasn't into modeling her cute outfit)...