Wednesday, June 01, 2011

rain



It has been raining heavily the last few days. Yesterday it was even hailing as the kids trudged to school. In a bad mummy moment I sent them down a short cut that led to some very wet feet and toes wrinkled up like sultanas by the end of the day.

The nice thing about the rain is that it is perfect for staying indoors and crafting. I finished this yesterday. Does anyone know the best way of mounting fabric in a frame? Hopefully it will be hanging on a wall by the weekend.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I'm not sure how to mount it...but I've had a look at it's lovely...wish I could embroider as nicely as you x

Posie Patchwork said...

Have fun stretching, can you check out a framed embroidery & copy, i mean, gain the inspirational tools to get a wonderful finished effect??
We're not so rainy here in Canberra, cold, icey, windy - yes!! We're big on gum boots, just picked myself up some pretty Laura Ashleys, love them, the children each have a new pair from Country Road & Seed. Love Posie