Friday, July 01, 2011

kitty style

This is the little dress I wanted to post about last week. I love it so much. And to make it even more perfect, some vintage cardigans arrived from here, and the red one is a perfect match for the dress! Now she can wear it summer and winter.

And to keep her happy in these photos I gave her some little stickers - just in case you are wondering what she finds so fascinating with her fingers.







Kitty wears
vintage dress - ivy loves jack
tights - red robin
vintage cardigan - mislaidtreasures
shoes - converse

We are linking up with little vintage style and small style again this week. Come and join in the fun!

10 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Darling style! I love her little flip 'do, too.

Steph

Grace said...

LOVE this look! the chucks + tights + dress = adorable!

gabrielle said...

I love her Pipi Longstockings style legs with the little vintage dress

erica @ expatirababy said...

What a cute little mod outfit. Black and white stripes with red and converse are just scrumptious.

designHER Momma said...

I love the whole style. The dress with the tights, coupled with the shoes. Perfect.

Changing Lanes said...

absolutely love the twist on a "fancy smancy" dress paired with whimsical tights and converses. so my style! thanks for the idea!

Bianca said...

Oh wow Ingrid!! It looks gorgeous! I especially love it with the cardigan and tights!!

Stacy said...

i agree with the style meshing - a little bit sweet, a little bit rocker, totally awesome!

ringmaster said...

perfect outfit!

Corey Moortgat said...

oh my, love those puffy sleeves! And perfect styling with those striped tights and COnverse shoes- adorable!