Friday, August 12, 2011

kitty style



I love love love Kitty's outfit this week. The skirt is a gymboree one that I actually bought the whole ensemble for last year. Sadly last year the cardigan fit but the skirt was too big. This year the skirt fits but the cardigan is now 3/4 sleeve. Check out my little lady all dolled up in the full set last winter.

And here she is now. I think I like it even more teamed with the plain white tee and chucks. It seems to fit her toddler rocking the park style a bit better.



kitty wears
spencer as a tee - marquise
skirt - gymboree
tights - hand-me-down from her big sister
shoes - converse


As usual we are linking up with morgan's small style over at mama loves papa. Why not go and check out all the other cute kids.



8 comments:

Yoly said...

Now this little girl has some style!!! Love it :)

Kate said...

Gorgeous!

Leni and Rose said...

Super stylin! Love those pink tights, my Miss would go bananas over those!

lincolnparkmommy.com said...

love it... that polka dot skirt is awesome.. and the bright pink tights are amazing with the shoes...

Melissa Bothwell-Inglis said...

as usual.. too hip for words! Love that gal :o)
Mel
needle and nest design

Sugarpetite said...

I love every piece of this outfit on sweet Kitty. :)

~ Elizabeth

Lili said...

I love kittys polka dot skirt that is pretty darn spiffy :)

sheena@sophistishe.com said...

What a hip little mama. Outfit so simple, but still making a statement! I can't wait to have a girl :).