Tuesday, October 18, 2011

family


I have had the busiest week catching up with family, especially my sister from Perth and her three kids. We have been out beach hopping, visiting the zoo, the park, barbequeing, catching up and just letting the kids have a wonderful time enjoying the friendship of their cousins.

My gorgeous niece Jessica had a birthday while they were staying with us and it was so lovely to be able to celebrate with her. Here are all fifteen of the grandkids and my dear sweet dad at his birthday party.



Back to regular stuff soon I promise.

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful family photo.

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous family and I just love your Dad's tie...I bet he got lots of kisses x

Cass said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time. Are they passion fruit cupcakes? Can you shoot me the recipe when you have time

Taylor Made said...

Family get togethers are the best...looks like you had a fabulous gathering.

Jenn said...

What amazing genes your family has!