Thursday, October 06, 2011

kitty style {school holiday special}



kitty wears
vintage dress - mislaidtreasures
jeans - gap




Lottie wears
vintage band tee - mine mine mine!
vintage levis




Will wears
robot tee - Stella McCartney for Gap
shorts - fred bare


With school holidays still going you get the whole bunch of smalls this week in Kitty style. This spring weather is still doing its crazy stuff. I had planned on Kitty just wearing this vintage dress on its own with sandals but the clouds rolled in and the wind picked up so once again we added jeans to the mix. We were off to our local nursery this morning for a school holiday planting session so the bright flowers were perfect even if the weather didn't co-operate. And look at those sleeves - they make my heart go all aflutter!

Lottie is wearing a vintage Nick Cave band tour shirt that was mine! Yes, it's sad to say I was once (way way back in my early 20's) able to fit into a shirt that my 8 year old daughter now wears. That was about 15 years ago, so I am calling this vintage or retro or at least old and hip. The jeans are ones I picked up thrifting years before I even had a daughter. They were so cool I couldn't leave them behind. I gave them to my niece and now they have come back to us. Lottie is not big on wearing jeans but I love these on her.
Will is wearing a favourite tee and old pair of shorts. The tee was part of the line Stella McCartney did for gap. Oh how I loved those lines! It was back before Stella released her own kids lines and priced me out of ever buying any more of her stuff for my kids.


See more cool kids style over at hart+sew and mama loves papa.

16 comments:

m.e (Cathie) said...

how cute are your kids!! love the nick cave tshirt..♥

gabrielle said...

very cool to see your older kids, love lottie's tee too. I saw the first picture of Kitty's dress and thought Mislaidtreasures, it must be even harder for you to resist spending with all the treasures she has in Kitty's size

Cass said...

I wish I had kept my and Tshirts for the kids. My Charlotte hates jeans too

Nev said...

So cool, especially the band shirt..oh and Will's shirt. :D

Nev

Yellow Finch Designs said...

i love all the outfits!! adorable. i wish stella still did the line for gap....i'm with you. priced out.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh how beautiful your children are, gorgeous photos. And your girls, my, they are so alike. Love the clothing, so so cool :o) xo

Melissa Bothwell-Inglis said...

yippeee.. I love when you have the whole crew of cuties here - and they are such a unique crew of stylin' tots! ;o)
Mel
needle and nest

sewshesews said...

Love it all! How fun that she is wearing your old shirt too! Cute cute cute!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

These are fabulous!!!!! Love these photos.

Steph

Tiffany said...

So hip! Love it.

MissShapes said...

Every outfit is so amazing and your children are beautiful. They seriously could all be child models!

Corey Moortgat said...

That shirt on Kitty- so adorable! I could totally see Avery's kitty dress on her as well-I'm glad it went to one of us!!
And so nice to see your older kids-so cute!

Morgan said...

All three of them are so gorgeous...and stylish! Love their outfits! I kind of want to have another baby girl just so I can name her Lottie. I LOVE her name!

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Visiting from Mama Loves Papa Small Style...

What great photos, and I'm loving all the vintage. Those red glasses are awesome!

Stacy said...

that floral print is awesome, and i cannot believe you wore that shirt as an adult! your kids are so cute, fun to see them all in one post!

Duyvken said...

Love love love Lottie's glasses!