Saturday, November 26, 2011

lil' vintage story books - counting board book








This isn't a story book, just a lovely counting board book. No title or details at all, just lovely thick board pages full of beautiful illustrations. I picked up a pile of these board books at a second hand book sale a few years ago and they are now Kitty's favourites. You can see the full images over on my flickr. I thought they might be lovely to print up for a nursery wall.

There are more wonderful lil' vintage story books over at Corey's blog. Why not pop over and say hello.



5 comments:

Corey Moortgat said...

so, so sweet- I would've picked them up as well! I think framing them on the wall would be a perfect idea!!

small + friendly said...

I love those illustrations great find!

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous Ingrid. Impossible to choose a favourite pic. They'd look lovely running along the top of the wall in a nursery/kiddo's bedroom x

magie said...

Such an adorable counting book. I love the little birdie drinking out of the red tin :) All the animals are just the cutest!

Posie Patchwork said...

Totally sweet!! Love Posie
Oh, check out my blog tomorrow, i've nominated you for an ultimate Christmas gift list link!!