Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my ultimate christmas wish list

Lovely Miss posie from posie patchwork posted her ultimate christmas wishlist and asked me for mine. So here it is. I have a December birthday so maybe, just maybe, I will get some of these goodies in the next few weeks.



My ultimate wish list would include a giant vat of this magical concoction but I guess I will have to make do with the standard size. I love my Clarins beauty flash balm.

Believe it or not this couch potato is getting fit! I have just lost 20 kilos and my new years resolution is to start running. Of course I will need some new shoes that not only feel great but look pretty too. I think these will do the trick.


Ahhhh jo Malone, you make the sweet scents of heaven. My dearest girlfriend was wearing this wild bluebell cologne the other day and she said it reminded her of me. Now I want my own bottle - it is simply delicious.



I adore this bag. Perfect size, perfect colour. I *need* it.
It's a Louenhide switch in yellow. It comes in lots of pretty colours including a fabulous orange.


Who wouldn't want a Tiffany sparkler! This citrine one is calling my name. Now if only it calls loud enough for santa to hear - then I will be a happy girl.



And of course every girl needs a new dress for Christmas.
This one from j crew is just my colour and I adore those sleeves.



What's on your list? Please share and send me a link. I love seeing what goodies everyone wants for Christmas.

8 comments:

Leah said...

What a lovely list - love that bag, and the ring, and...

And very well done on 20kg - legendary!

Karen said...

20kg!!!! Go you! I'm coming to Sydney for the city to surf in August - care to join me....
You've got lots of prep time - you'll be amazed how quickly you progress. Go on...

Kylie said...

You are a superstar Ingrid!
Congratulations (and jubilations too) on losing 20kg. I remember an earlier post of yours about wanting to do this...and you've done it! Yay!
You deserve at least one or two things on that Chrissy wish list...what am I talking about??? You deserve all of them!
xxx

Naturally Carol said...

A fine list though I really thought I may see a little vintage dress on there as well!

Posie Patchwork said...

Wow, Ingrid, 20kg is fantastic, yippee!! You certainly have a lot to celebrate with a December birthday, the sneakers are so neat, we can rock out new shoes!!
I'm a Clinique girl, love this time of year with the 'gift with purchase' as my girls get into skin care. Thanks for joining in!! Love Posie

Belinda said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations on losing 20kg!!! I am pretty sure that after losing the weight you deserve each and every item on your wish list!

creativecontroller said...

I want everything that is on your list!! And congratulations on the 20kg Ingrid - awesome effort.

creativecontroller said...

I want everything that is on your list!! And congratulations on the 20kg Ingrid - awesome effort.