Thursday, December 08, 2011

kitty style {a little green elf}


A few weeks back I wished for cooler weather and it seems my wish came true. We have had lots of grey skies and rain and even had to pull out the winter pyjamas and pile the doonas back on the beds. It hardly seems like summer at all. So now I am wishing for some sweet sunshine. Kitty has a wardrobe full of summer outfits to get through for little vintage style and at the moment it seems they are destined to be hidden under cardigans and tights.

I posted about this little dress weeks ago and it arrived and it just as sweet as I hoped. It is super short though, and even though I like short, I think this one borders on ridiculously short. Thanks to the cold day she ended up popping on a pair of jeans underneath anyway. I love the sweet dot on this dress and the teeny ric rac. I think it is rather Christmassy - she looks like a baby elf! She was restless this morning at photo time so it was hard to get any decent shots. She finally sat down when I asked her to sing me a song but that resulted in lots of pics of a very wide mouth and an ear splitting rendition of twinkle twinkle.



kitty wears
vintage dress - good kisser on etsy


Of course we are joining in little vintage style and small style again this week. Go and check them out.

11 comments:

Suz said...

Soooo cute!! A great little christmas outfit too :)

Fran said...

that dress is fantastic -Kitty is adorable. Could you lengthen it by adding an under-skirt? Is that sacraligious messing with a vintage dress???

magie said...

What a cute dress..love the colour of it and the ric rac detail :)

Corey Moortgat said...

Super cute! Yes, a little elf!

And pretty quilt that you're working on in the earlier post!

Nev said...

Very sweet. :) Would look great with thick tights..maybe in purple..or yellow?

Nev

Eva said...

I love the dress and the bow! Completely adorable.

gabrielle said...

she is the cutest little xmas elf, if you added red and white striped tights she could have a job in Santa's grotto. I love all her little coordinating bows too

erica @ expatriababy said...

What a sweet dress.
Also, 'doona' was like, pretty much the first Auso-kiwi word I ever learned. Happy cool weather snuggling!

Jennifer Wilson said...

oh my, that dress is so awesome!

Stacy said...

what a pretty color, she looks darling!

little love said...

Love it! xx