Thursday, December 01, 2011

kitty style



I have had this little set tucked away in the cupboard for ages. I am always on the look out for cute vintage nautical sets but I haven't had much luck finding any for Kitty for for this summer. This was the closest I could get. It is quite old, I would say 1940's but beautifully made and in great condition. The shorts are just the sweetest ever with a high waist and button detail and the shirt has a darling little fishy pocket. Best of all it works perfectly with Kitty's favourite red bow and red sandals.





kitty wears
vintage shirt and shorts - nana's attic
shoes - saltwater sandals


As usual there is whole lot more vintage goodness over at little vintage style and a whole pile of cute kiddos over at small style. Go and check them out.

17 comments:

Bianca said...

love this outfit sooo much!

Corey Moortgat said...

Really adorable outfit- I love the shorts, too! I'm so glad she obliged us and showed them off!

Melissa Bothwell-Inglis said...

sparkling! I love a clean bright white with red shots of colour... and these photos are darling combos of it all. Kitty is growing before our eyes - a more wild.vibrant character each week.. hah! :o)
xo
Mel
needle and nest

lynxymama said...

cuuutest!!

Sugarpetite said...

I love the buttons on her shorts! This is such a sweet outfit...it was meant for her!

Rachael said...

gorgeous, gorgeous Kitty!

magie said...

That is just the sweetest little outfit, so cute!

gabrielle said...

the whole outfit is gorgeous but love, love those shorts. I have just brought Arlo some red sandals and can't wait for it to get warm enough to wear them with his nautical outfits

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh it's just gorgeous... Kitty is also just gorgeous :o)
This little outfit reminds me of a few similar ones I had as a little girl, I wish I still had those clothes!

Yellow Finch Designs said...

could she get any cuter??

Tiffany said...

She is so sweet with her piggies and red bow! Love the vintage outfit.

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

Love the big red bow.

p.s. I am hosting a giveaway that ends friday - I thought you might be interested: The Littlest Mammoth Giveaway on The Scribble Pad

erica @ expatriababy said...

What a treasure! So wonderful to have found that in Nana's attic. What a lucky girl Kitty is.

Nev said...

That outfit is very sweet. Loving the sandals. :)

Nev

Jennifer Wilson said...

darling outfit!

Posie Patchwork said...

Goodness she's adorable, i say it every Kitty Style Session though, but geesh, that ensemble is sensational. Love Posie

Morgan said...

What an adorable outfit! I LOVE those shorts! Kitty is always looking so beautiful!