Saturday, December 03, 2011

lil' vintage story books - the night before christmas







I thought in the lead up to Christmas I would share some of my favourite vintage Christmas books. It seems everyone over at lil' vintage story books had the same idea so why not hop over and see all the lovely merry illustrations. Today I am sharing a little golden book version of 'The night before Christmas'. I used a few of these images on my Christmas cards a few years ago. This santa really is the jolliest around.



5 comments:

Pam said...

I'm stopping over from the party. Very cute illustrations in the book. Great idea to use them in your Christmas cards.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is the very best classic Christmas story! What a great choice! Happy holidays! ♥

Corey Moortgat said...

We've got so many versions of this story at our house, but I think your vintage one is the cutest!!

magie said...

I just simply adore this book of yours! I love all the illustrations in it..the very cute and happy Santa, and all the lovely little houses..sigh* Just the sweetest!

Posie Patchwork said...

I love the cover of the book, it looks like Santa is a theif!! They have the best illustrations those timeless Golden Books, love Posie