Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas {lil' vintage story books - Santa's Surprise Book}

I know Corey is taking a break this week from lil' vintage story books, but I have one more vintage Christmas book to share so I am playing on my own. And what better way to wish all my lovely visitors a Merry Christmas than by sharing some delightful vintage illustrations.










I wish you all a happy Christmas filled with love, laughter, good things to eat and something special under the tree.

Ingrid
xoxo

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Now that's exactly what Santa should look like!
Merry Christmas to you and your family too Ingrid. I hope you have a lovely day x

Vic said...

We have this and it's AWESOME!

Merry Christmas!!

Sugarpetite said...

Love his beard! Merry Christmas, Ingrid!

Corey Moortgat said...

So happy you still posted this! Just adorable!! I love the page with all the stockings floating around!

Merry Christmas!