Tuesday, December 27, 2011

waiting

Did you have a lovely Christmas? I hope so.

Mine was fabulous apart from the fact that my new blythe doll didn't arrive in time, I had my camera on the wrong setting for the entire day and I had a little car accident in the afternoon. But you know what - no one was hurt in the bingle, we spent a long sunny afternoon surrounded by family and now I have a package to look forward to when every else has already opened their presents. So all up it was still a wonderful Christmas. And even though Minnou isn't here yet, Santa delivered a new girl for Lottie so we still had a very merry blythe-y Christmas.



Betsy is getting a bit impatient waiting for her new sister to arrive. Here she is at the window looking out for the postman. Hurry up Minnou. We want to play!


1 comment:

The Humming Cat said...

Merry Christmas Ingrid! XX