Thursday, January 05, 2012

kitty style {summer days are here at last}




The heat of summer has finally arrived. This sweet little vintage dress is just perfect for a hot humid Sydney day. It is soft light and dreamy, with gorgeous details. I think it is originally 1940's and even though it has a few tiny pin prick holes here and there it is generally in beautiful condition. And check out my little ponytail girl! It was only a few short months ago that I was scraping together enough hair for wee little pigtails and now she can sport a ponytail! Goodness me, she is just growing up way too fast.








kitty wears
vintage dress - REiNViNTAGEkids on etsy
hairclip - gymboree hand-me-down from her big sister



We are joining in small style. Go and see more gorgeous kiddos strutting their stuff over at mama loves papa. There is also a new linky on the block. Pop over to A real-life housewife for some trendy tots fun.




13 comments:

erica @ expatria, baby said...

What a sweet little dress. So light and airy. Now I'm dreaming of summer on this cold, breezy day in Japan.

Lauren said...

That is just darling

Corey Moortgat said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! And I love her little ponytail! Her hair seems to be a couple "months" shorter than Avery's. Just yesterday, I was able to do a style with her that I wasn't able to last month!

Melissa Bothwell-Inglis said...

thanks for the sweet reminder that somewhere in the world it is warm and bright! Lovely wee dress.
Mel :o)
needle and nest

Sugarpetite said...

I always love seeing sweet little Kitty. Her ponytail is too cute. I'm about to cut off all of Rosebud's hair because she screams when I try to style it. :) Enjoy your summer weather!

Upstatemamma said...

What an adorable girl in an adorable dress. I love that just enough hair (FINALLY enough hair:)) stage.

Morgan said...

SO gorgeous, as always! I love that sweet dress and Kitty's ponytail. We're still at the pigtails stage, but I know Finley will have a full on ponytail soon, too. So fun! :)

gabrielle said...

another gorgeous dress, especially with her wee ponytail...please send some of that summer weather our way, I despair of ever getting Arlo into his vintage sunsuits

Jennifer Wilson said...

gasp! that dress is so precious!

Beth Wade said...

Oh how adorable!! Thanks for featuring my shop! I have several more dresses to list in the coming months <3 Cheers!

Nev said...

Gosh, so beautiful! And I can't believe it's summer where you are *sigh* *shiver*... ;)

Nev

Mon Alisa Design said...

She's so pretty Ingrid! What a pretty dress x

green tea and red nails said...

oh that dress is gorgeous! and your little girl is even more gorgeous! love this!

kel x