Friday, February 10, 2012

kitty style {we love green}




It has been quite awhile since I last posted a kitty style. I think it is just what I need to get back in the swing of things. This is a little Kate Greenaway dress that I picked up on etsy. It had a scratchy underskirt which I unpicked so it is now all lovely and cotton soft for Kitty to wear. It is the most delicious spring green. I love it.

And can you tell that Kitty had her first ever haircut a few weeks ago. It already seems quite long again. It was sad getting rid of those wispy baby ends but they were getting tatty and knotted and I figured a haircut was better than the dreadlock option. I think I will get it cut even shorter next time. A little baby bob always looks so french and sweet.





kitty wears
vintage kate greenaway dress - potatoCakeVintage
sandals - saltwater sweethearts



9 comments:

A Mother and A Daughter said...

ADORABLE!!!

Stacy said...

she looks so grown up! adorable and gorgeous color green too.

gabrielle said...

gorgeous, love the dress and the haircut, I've missed seeing Kitty's outfits

AJ said...

Green suits her!

Corey Moortgat said...

I've missed Kitty style! I posted my own version of Kitty style on Wednesday as well!

That dress is just wonderful- it looks so nice on her, especially with the matching bow!

Bec @ honi design said...

Kitty has always reminded me of an Eloise Wilkin illustration -so sweet and quaint :)

the little knitter who could said...

I can't get enough of those bows, they are just adorable! Does Kitty leave them in her hair? My little girl used to pull her clips out after about half hour!

Jennifer Wilson said...

beautiful dress! will be perfect for st patty's day!

photographer australia said...

Such a beautiful dress i am so crazy to buy this
family photographer
photographer in Regional NSW Australia