Thursday, February 23, 2012

kitty style



After thinking that I was back in the blogging groove last week my camera battery died and then my charger died, our internet was playing up and I decided it was all too hard so I had the week off. Hopefully things will go smoother this week.

I wanted to share this totally adorable teddy dress. It is from one of my favourite etsy shops,3ringcircus, run by sweet lady Heather. I just purchased a few more goodies there this morning but they will be a little big for Kitty for a while so you may be in for quite a wait before the turn up in Kitty style.







kitty wears
vintage dress - 3ringcircus
sandals - saltwater sweethearts

I am linking up this week with Morgans' small style over at mama loves papa. It's good to be playing again. And next week is 52 weeks of small style! Why not come and join in for the one year celebration.

14 comments:

lynxymama said...

oh man, she is cuuute! that dress it to die for.

Monique said...

Gorgeous!

Ande said...

These pics are so precious!

tracy@sellabitmum said...

Oh that dress is beyond precious.

Melissa Bothwell-Inglis said...

oh Kitty.. with your sweet as a button lil' nose and pixie profile - I adore her! You dress her so sweet Ingrid, like a little paper doll!
Hope you and the family are keeping well on the other side of the world!?
xo
Mel
needle and nest

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

searsucker and gingham tug at my heartstrings. this dress reminds me of my own childhood! precious.

Lil Muse Lily said...

lovely dress. she is so beautiful and i always love the lighting in your pics

Yellow Finch Designs said...

this dress is amazing! heading over to check out that shop now ;)

Morgan said...

You know I always love having Kitty a part of Small Style. It's just not the same without her!

Love the dress and her bracelet. Definitely makes me want to get a silver band for Finley!

gabrielle said...

look at the long legs your girl is getting, love the little dress

Nev said...

Can we come and raid Kitty's wardrobe? Pretty Please? :D

Nev

Corey Moortgat said...

cutie, cutie, cutie! Love this little dress!

Jennifer Wilson said...

oh my! what a darling dress!

ringmaster said...

LOVE her!