Friday, February 03, 2012

summer holidays {and the boy turns seven}

Holidays are over and school is back for the year. We have been home almost a week but I haven't had a spare minute to get back in here. I have lots to share but for the moment it will just be holidays snaps and the sweetest birthday boy ever.











I can hardly believe this kid is seven! He is a lego master, teller of fantastic imaginary tales, adventurer extrodinaire, wonderful at compromise and has patience by the bucket load. He is also the best snuggler in the house and the only one who still climbs in my bed regularly for a morning cuddle. I love you to the moon and back sweet William. Happy birthday!







8 comments:

Cindy said...

Great picture - such an adorable boy. x

Cass said...

Happy birthday Master William, I hope you had an awesome day.

Kylie said...

William sounds like a great kid Ingrid, hope he had a lovely birthday.
Your big girl is looking very grown up btw...

Fran said...

sounds like you had a fab holiday Ingid - happy birthday William!!!

magie said...

Great holiday snaps..looks like all of you had a fun time :) Wishing your boy a very Happy Seventh Birthday!!

Corey Moortgat said...

Yes, my oldest is my best cuddler, too! I can only hope that he never outgrows it!

Duyvken said...

Happy birthday ti Will! 7 is such a fun age.

Claire said...

Ingrid that thunderbolt photo is AMAZING! happy birthday to William, there's nothing better than cuddles from boys.