Monday, March 26, 2012

big fran

{image from boolah baguette}

I have been browsing etsy lately looking for a special doll for Kitty's next birthday (which isn't until July but I like to plan ahead). Lottie has a very special doll named Jeanie that was made by the super talented jodie from ric rac. She is very loved and I thought it would be nice to add another cloth doll to the household that Kitty could call her own. I didn't find the perfect dolly but I did find this cat over at boolah baguette. Her name is big Fran. Isn't she wonderful! She is coming all the way from Canada to live at our house. She might be hiding in the cupboard for awhile but I will make sure she is nice and cosy. I couldn't resist that sweet stripey face and of course every little kitty needs a cat.


So the dolly hunt continues. Please let me know if you have seen one that you think Kitty might love.

6 comments:

Monique said...

Oh that cat is so cute Ingrid!

small + friendly said...

Big Fran rules! So cute!

toadstooldots said...

really cute!

do you know revoluzzza.com? She makes awesome dolls, may be you will like them.

Megsie said...

how could you resist that stripey face! If you think Kitty would like one of my dollies let me know Ingrid. It's been a very long time since our last trade, but the little owl skirt has been handed down to Sage and is her very favourite, which i love! I'm always up for a trade with you if you're keen xx no worries if not though

AJ said...

Have you looked here?? http://www.facebook.com/#!/DebsSteinerDolls

she has an esty shop too http://www.etsy.com/shop/DebsSteinerDolls?ref=seller_info

photographer australia said...

Oho my baby so cute love u.
family photographer
photographer in Regional NSW Australia